Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Worms

 You know what they say, hours and hours and hours of boredom...



punctuated by moments of inspiration. I thought I might be able to save room/make it easier to repair if I rearranged the ground buss longitudinally, but it didn't work out. Had to try, though.




This is how much wire will be eliminated on this side from the Faststack bundles.



The right side will be held in place by L-brackets, and the Adel clamps will be attached to them. 




Another moment of inspiration while staring out the window. These are Nite Ize gear ties, temporarily replacing the Adel clamps with them allows me to easily move bundles in and out while working on wires.



Final bundling means undoing all the zip ties (don't ask how many I've used), and the gear ties work great, allowing me to quickly cinch a group of wires together with one hand.




Another handful of wire that will be removed when I get home, as I continue to tighten up the wiring. 




 It's getting closer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment