Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Is it live, or is it MemOrbx?


I've been playing (and sometimes seriously using) flight sims since the days of Jet and TRS-80s. I knew that a company called Orbx had revised Flight Sim X's default scenery to be more accurate, and I was delighted to see that one of their additions was a very realistic Skagit Bayview Airport.

 I really don't have time for simming anymore, but it was worth a laugh to buy the Skagit Airport add-on and dream of the day I'll be flying OspRey there.
 
 


 


Yes, I am building again, working on the fabric to get it ready for painting, nothing really worth posting. I'm really enjoying the variety of people at Skagit, and the much greater GA activity than was at Bellingham. It's also fun to be back near my old friends at the Heritage Flight Museum, even if it means getting distracted by Greg or Alan having fun on a summer day.












No comments:

Post a Comment